Monday, July 16, 2012

And Now for Something Different...

By Dan Haring

Sorry for the late post. I just barely remembered it was my day today. I've been a little out of sorts lately, because in less than two weeks I'm moving my family from California to Connecticut. So with all the packing and scheduling and everything it's been a bit hectic. But here's the deal: We're driving out there, and although I've been to a lot of the states along the way already, I've mainly only driven through them. I've never stopped to actually explore too many of the places. So below is a map of the general route we're taking. Do you know of anything exciting/cool/peculiar/one of a kind along the way? If so, let me know, and we'll try to check it out. Next time I write it'll be from the East Coast. Crazy. Talk to you then!

2 comments:

Jordan Dane said...

Omg, the ultimate road trip. What a difference! CA to CT. Missouri is beautiful. And in Pennsylvania, you may get close enough to York or S Central PA - Gettysburg is a must experience. The museum is wonderful but taking the audio tour in your car is fun too. Kansas City gambling could be fun too. Safe travels!

Anita Grace Howard said...

So cool, Dan! Well, I haven't been to many places other than Carlsbad Caverns and Yellowstone. I have very limited traveling experience. I hope you have a safe trip and that you get the fam settled in record time. Don't pull any National Lampoon stunts, okay? :)