Monday, May 6, 2013

If Ever I Stray

 By Dan Haring

I was racking my brain all weekend trying to come up with a post for today. But I got nothing. I headed into work this morning, thinking maybe inspiration would strike. But after working most of the day, I'm still coming up empty. Possibly because I just turned in a new revision to my agent this weekend, and my mind is catching up on some needed rest. Whatever the reason, I'm drawing a blank.

So I thought I'd turn the time over to Frank Turner for some words of inspiration:

Love is free and life is cheap
As long as I've got me a place to sleep
Clothes on my back and some food to eat
I can't ask for anything more

I think this holds true for wherever you are in life. It's easy to get caught up in the negative things and forget how much we really have. I can honestly say I couldn't ask for anything more in my life, and I hope you can say the same. Keep smiling, keep living, and keep writing!

1 comment:

Sechin Tower said...

Such an important thing to remember and so easily forgotten.